No refund is possible. All entry fees (deducted from € 1 registration fee) will be donated to charity.
There is no waiting list, even in case of cancellation.
You can upload your medical certificate here until March 1st 2018 here. After this date, you will need to go to the Salon Destinations Nature to provide your medical certificate and a proof of identity in order to retrieve your bib.
Yes, if it is a license from 2017-2018 delivered by one of the following federations: FFA, FFTRI, FSCF, FSGT and UFOLEP
Your medical certificate will only be valid if it holds the mention “no contraindication to participate in sport competitions or running competitions or athleticism competitions” and if it has been delivered less than a year before the day of the competition. You will not be able to retrieve your bib if the medical certificate has not been approved by the organizer.
- Stair courses : Anyone finishing a staircase race of at least 700 steps has the opportunity to pre-register
- Climbing courses : Finisher of a vertical km
- Road races:
10 km: Time strictly less than 50 min (12.0 km / h)
20 km: Time strictly less than 1h49min (11.0 km / h)
21.1 km: Time strictly less than 1h54min (11.0 km / h)
42.2 km: Time strictly inferior to 4h13min (10.0 km / h)
- Trails : Anyone finishing a Trail from a minimum distance of 45 km has the opportunity to pre-register.
NB: Any performance must be justified via a diploma or official result of the test carried out by the competent organization. The rider must ensure that it appears in the document provided during the pre-registration and that his NAME and Surname are spelled correctly.
Le Verticale de la Tour Eiffel® is composed of 129 participants as follows :
- 40 elites runners coming from the running community => designated in the Division Regulation A
- 79 runners selected by lottery at the close of pre-registration for the race => designated in the Division Regulation B
- 10 runners selected by the organization with wildcards => designated in the Division Regulation C
- 40 elites (Division A) will be selected by a committee of experts, following their pre-registration.
The date of appointment of runners Division A is fixed for December, 11th 2017. Pre-registration for the Eiffel tower Vertical® for the 79 runners selected by lottery (Division B) is open under certain conditions (see he Eiffel tower Vertical® entry in terms - Division B) to any person, male or female born in 1998 or before (hopefuls to veterans categories), licensed or not.